A few things I've been thinking about for the new year, 2017.
Matt and I are wanting to plan a trip out of country for 2017. Destination TBD.
These are just tallys that I'll track as we go throughout the year. I made a fancy tracker sheet to track my progress.
I did this fruit counting thing two years ago (and failed), but I decided it needed to come back into play. Eating fruit is not my thing, so this year, once again, I'm going to try and eat 400 fruits.
Life happened, and I wound up not doing yoga as much as I used to. I love yoga, so aim to do it >40 times this year.
Last year my challenges petered out because I didn't have anything firmly decided. This year, I'm attempting to have them a little more firmly in place so I don't have to be grappling with an idea at the last minute.
What I'll do is to draw one out of a jar at the beginning of a month so they are still somewhat random.
- Minimalist Game (this one is already in motion for January)
- Meditation every morning for 10 minutes.
- No spending challenge (except for food/transportation/laundry/etc)
- Eat out only 10 times/month (includes breakfast/lunch/dinner)
- Wake up in the morning and work on something code like for 1 hour
- Back to Vegan for a month
- Drink >= 3 big Nalgenes/day 96oz of water (sans-bubbles)
- Sugarfree Month
- Do some form of little art drawing/painting every day.
- Stretch for 10 minutes 2x / day
- Juice for breakfast in the morning
- Journal daily